"Hand Mill 90" Grain Mill Info
- Cone discs, diameter 90 mm
- Material: natural basalt (Naxos emery), magnesite-bonded
- Milling temperature: 30 to 40°C
- Adjustment is stepless with one-hand operation on the rotary knob.
- All common types of grain can be processed, such as oats, wheat, rye, barley or spelt, also maize and coffee, but no oilseeds (poppy, sesame, linseed, etc.), hulled sunflower seeds or nuts because the speed is too low in manual operation.
- For poppy seeds, for example, the hand mill would have to have a speed of at least 600 revolutions per minute, this can also be solved using belts or chain drives, for this purpose the 20 mm stainless steel shaft protrudes slightly in order to attach Tapa Lock discs.
- Like all WIDU mills, the newly developed hand mill has a conical disc grinding mechanism made of magnesite-bonded natural corundum. At the other end of the shaft there is a thread suitable for an M10 screw. This allows you to use the hand crank supplied or to attach your own drive idea. Already pre-assembled the large screw conveyor, which allows a grinding result of about 60g - 90g the minute.
Scope of delivery:
- Hand mill
- Hand crank
- 2 x clamp for table edge attachment
- Stainless steel hopper removable
- Stainless steel drawer ( GN container )