- Motor: solid industrial built-in motor of the B3 design
- No gearbox, therefore very low noise: speed: 1380 rpm
- Power: input 400 watts, output 250 watts
- Continuously loadable (100% ED, duty cycle)
- Taper discs, diameter 90 mm
- Rotation speed: 5.8 m/sec
- Material: natural basalt (Naxos emery), magnesite-bonded
- Milling temperature: 30 to 40°C
- Adjustment is stepless, both at standstill and in operation (single-button operation). The grinding process can be interrupted at will.
- All common grain seeds can be processed, including oats, spelt as well as all fine-grained oil seeds (poppy seeds, sesame seeds, linseed, etc.), hulled sunflower seeds and coconut flakes.
- Mechanical drive: In times of need, the mill can also be operated by hand - either with a hand crank we can supply or another drive source they have devised.
Manual WIDU Widukind
Detailed demonstration of the Widukind flour mill:
Widukind Special grinds grated coconut into coconut puree: