- Motor: solid industrial built-in motor of type B3: no gearbox, therefore very low-noise.
- Speed: 1380 rpm.
- Power: input 400 watts, output 250 watts. Continuously loadable (100% ED, duty cycle)
- Conical discs, diameter 80 mm
- Rotation speed.: 5.8 m/sec.
- Material: natural basalt (Naxos emery), magnesite-bonded
- Milling temperature: 30 to 40°C
- Adjustment is stepless, both at standstill and in operation (single-button operation). The grinding process can be interrupted at will.
- All common grain seeds can be processed, including oats, spelt, as well as all fine-grained oil seeds ( poppy seeds, sesame seeds, linseed, etc.), hulled sunflower seeds and coconut flakes.
- Mechanical drive: In times of need, the mill can also be mechanically driven with a hand crank we offer or any other drive source you devise.
Manual WIDU People´s Mill